Monday, May 19, 2014

Google SiO2

Well, I got Glass back on Friday and then, before I made it back to my room, pawned it off on another teacher.  For Josh's most recent blog, click here.

  As I walked the scant 50 yards from Josh's room I had plenty of time to think about all the things I would try, new ideas I had . . . and then I walked by the science wing and I heard Jenni Nickel's voice booming from her room.

Jenni has been a shining star in our 1:1 program this year.  She's embraced the concept, worked hard to adapt to the environment and definitely geeked-out on all the tech.

I gave her Glass to use for a few weeks.  It's a nice way to round out the year, she's going to put it to good use and, besides, they're making trebuchets.

Stay tuned for her posts.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your help Dave- this is so cool!

    ReplyDelete