Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Scratching My Glass

My last post was a small introduction of Josh Fuller to the Google Glass team at Northland Pines.  As promised, he's started his blog and I will provide a link to each of his postings.

Josh's Blog

It's important to note that, in his blog, he mentions Glass and damage and worries about the device.  This is a great point to think about since so much of the time I'm hearing people talk about the value of this and the worry about breaking that.  I'm not condoning dangerous or reckless behavior, but I am saying use it.  No authentic data has been gathered through bubble wrap.

I accept the risk associated with letting others use the device.  I maintain that it is just a device.  While the price tag is hefty, it's much smaller than the waste of a resource sitting in a drawer.


No comments:

Post a Comment