Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Glass Removed

Another short post.  Unreliable internet so I'm typing with sausage fingers on a smart phone.  I was lucky enough to spend another say at SOAR Charter school today.  I love working in that environment.  I have great pics that I will share later from tearing apart a chromebook with several highly engaged kids.  Glass was a great way to capture the moment as it was happening in a candid way.  

On the way for the WISN conference we stopped at a Culvers and by the time we left the staff worked up the courage to ask about Glass.  I patiently and proudly showed them and let them try it on.  I wonder how they're sharing that experience tonight with their friends.

I'm excited for the conference tomorrow and hope to have some great experiences to share tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment