Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Glassy Eyes

Fatigue has finally set in.  I've been running in overload for far too many days, so this is going to be a short post.

I feel, at the end of the day, like there was a lot that Glass had to do with today, but very little that I have recorded on video.  Maybe it's becoming so integrated into my life that the novelty of it is finally wearing off.  Who knows?

I had a few great conversations with teachers outside the high school.  These conversations included information about Glass and the possibility for others to see and use it in classrooms.  As I prepare for the end of the week and conference I'm curious to see how I'm going to use it in the professional development realm at the conference.

Anyway, I've solidified two teachers that will for sure use it during the next month and a half.  One for sure will take over posing on this blog and the other will run a separate blog that I will link to.

No comments:

Post a Comment