Saturday, March 8, 2014

Winter Weekend Day 1

Let me preface this by saying I'm not really the share everything kind of guy.  So, as I wore Glass today I found myself looking for ways to use it to show that I was an explorer.  This leads me to ask the question Is there anything I do in a typical day that anyone would find particularly interesting? I don't think so, but here's a posting about it.

Around the house, nothing I found it useful for.  I made muffins for the kids, not worth sharing (the post, muffins were great).  One of the reasons I included when I signed up was to evaluate Glass was for outdoors activities.  So, I decided to head to the lake.


As you can see from the video, I didn't get far.  Actually, I put the four wheeler back in the truck and went home.  Home, of course, is beautiful Eagle River.  I took a drive into town and snapped a picture of the ice castle.  Very cool and interesting.


I also went grocery shopping.  No one seemed to notice or at least no one asked about glass.  I'm starting to thing that the people who are posting constantly about how people look at them differently or treat them differently are hyper-sensitive or want to be noticed.

Tomorrow is another day.  I think I'm going to snowshoe out onto the lake for fishing.  I bought the minnows after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment